Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Been Gone For a Minute, Now I'm Back With The New Sh*t

, Alright, so I know I've been slacking but here is what should def be on blast in the whip right now.

1.) First off, the hottest track out right now might very well be the Mechanics Remix. The sample is tough, and the track is packed with New York MC's. Including two of my all time favorites, Busta Rhymes and the M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN -





2.) Secondly, I know it's been out for a little while now but I have to mention it... The "runaway" joint by Kanye Featuring Pusha-T is one of my new anthems. Hands down one of my favorite songs to rock-out to on solo while I'm beastings on fools on 287.





3.) For my corny track of the day, I have to say I've been bumpin' this new 50 cent & Jeremih, "Down on me". Honestly, for all the haters out there, play this & try and tell me it isn't hot!





4.) And finally, Here's my throwback for the day - Busta Rhymes, "So Hardcore". If you forgot about this one, I don't want to know what other sh*t you been forgettin' in your life. 
Busta Rhymes - So Hardcore

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    The video you have for RUNAWAY is a spoof and not the song.

    I like DOWN ON ME, but 50 is on the cover of XXL with Soulja Boy and looks like the biggest BATTI BOY with his head wrapped.

    ReplyDelete