Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Music

Figured I am well overdue on a new music post.

The following are just some of the new bangers out right now - Let me know if you like it, love it, not into it, or absolutely can't stand it.

Ghostface Killer - "Together Baby"
 I am most definitely feeling this song by Ghostface, and the beat is dope. 



Reek Da Villain - "Sing Like Bilal Remix"
Not sure why Reek was the first to get on this beat with Joell Ortiz. I don't think anyone right now can really keep up with Joell, but Reek's verse is alright and this beat stays crazy.

Wiz Khalifa Featuring Curren$y - "Huey Newton"
Not too sure how this was a trending topic on twitter yesterday. Not feelin' this at all. Maybe it is because I am a Wiz hater, or maybe it's because I expected a lot heading into it, but this will not make it to my Itunes. Can anyone tell me why they like Wiz Khalifa? At first he was alright, but how many times can I hear someone rap about getting high? Thats not even the problem, the problem is he fails to do it in different ways. Every song sounds the same to me.




Busta Rhymes Ft. Reek Da Villain - "Conglomerate Remix"
Wish it wasn't edited. Regardless, Busta's flow is perfect for this beat. I like this song a lot more than the original. Can't say I was too thrilled about the Eminem & Lil Wayne duo - and I know I wasn't the only one.


Sheek Louch Featuring Jeremih - "Party After 2"
Should be added to the weekend playlist for sure. D-Block Baby!


Kanye West - "Can We Get Much Higher"
Not sure if this is the actual title of the song... but it should be. There's no doubt that Kanye is back on his grind like Tony Hawk; and this is another amazing song he dropped. Not into all his "artistic" music videos & stuff, but his music has definitely been on point.

[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]

50 Cent Featuring Bobby Valentino - "Alter Ego"
As much I love fif, not really into his verse at the beginning of the track. However, Valentino kinda rips it. Wish it were longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment